This Module is suitable for many toy quadcopters that use Bayang protocol, like BETAFPV Lite whoop drone.
We develop this module to replace the original MTX-9D module. With PA and whip antenna included, the control distance is up to 300m nowadays.
This RF module is compatible with radio transmitter like Frsky X9D/X9D Plus/X12S, Flysky TH9X, Turnigy 9XR/9XR PRO etc.
Only Bayang protocol is supported now.
- Signal frequency: 2400-2483.5Mhz
- Controllable range: > 300m
- Input voltage: 6V-13.5V
- Supported radio transmitter: Frsky X9D/X9D Plus/X12S, Flysky TH9X, Turnigy 9XR/9XR PRO
- Supported channel order: AETR
- Supported toy protocol: Bayang protocol
Here use the Frsky Taranis X9D Plus for example.
- Creat a model in OpenTX using external module in PPM mode, 12 channels and AETR sequence order.
- Turn off Frsky Taranis X9D Plus.
- Power up the drone. Wait for it in the binding status.
- Power up Frsky Taranis X9D Plus. Hold BOTH sticks DOWN and to the LEFT for 3 seconds. The blue LED is flashing slow indicates that the module is in binding status. When bind successfully, the blue LED would be in solid on. Now you could control your drone.
If you re-power your drone, like change the battery, you need to restart the LiteModule to re-do the binding procedure. Hold left stick DOWN and to the RIGHT, right stick DOWN and to the LEFT for 3 seconds to restart the LiteModule.
This Multiprotocol TX Module only supports remote control of AETR remote control channel order. Optimal system is Opentx/ER9X .But JR and TAER remote control channel order is not available now .
- 1 * LiteModule RF Module (Bayang Protocol)
- 1 * Whip Antenna